Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-49 Topic 1 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Eccouncil's 312-49 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 1
[All 312-49 Questions]

Storage location of Recycle Bin for NTFS file systems (Windows Vista and later) is located at:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ivette
2 days ago
Haha, good catch! I didn't even notice that. Although, to be fair, I was a little distracted by the fact that one of the options has 'DriveARECYClE.BIN' - what is that even supposed to mean?
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
3 days ago
Whoa, hold up a second. Did you just say 'REYCLED'? I think you mean 'RECYCLED'. Honestly, how do you expect to pass this exam if you can't even spell 'Recycle' correctly?
upvoted 0 times
Denise
4 days ago
You guys are both wrong! It's Drive:\REYCLED, I'm positive. Why would Microsoft put it in some weird hidden folder like $Recycle.Bin? That doesn't make any sense.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I thought it was Drive:\RECYCLER. That seems like a more logical location for the Recycle Bin, doesn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
7 days ago
Oh man, I remember this one from the practice tests! The Recycle Bin for NTFS file systems on Windows Vista and later is definitely located at Drive:\$Recycle.Bin. I've got that one down pat.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel