Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-38 Topic 10 Question 79 Discussion

Comments

Pok
8 hours ago
I'm with you guys. The circuit-level gateway is all about the network layer, controlling the flow of packets and securing the network. It's not really concerned with the higher-level session or application stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
1 days ago
That's a good point, Elly. But I think the key distinction is that the circuit-level gateway is more focused on the network-level functions, like IP routing, rather than the end-to-end transport-layer functions. So I still think C) Network layer is the best answer.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Aren't circuit-level gateways also responsible for managing TCP/UDP connections? Wouldn't that mean they're working at the transport layer as well?
upvoted 0 times
Joye
4 days ago
I agree with Tawna. The circuit-level gateway firewall is responsible for making routing decisions and controlling the flow of traffic at the network layer. It's not operating at the data-link, session, or transport layers.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
6 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the answer is C) Network layer. The circuit-level gateway firewall operates at the network layer, filtering traffic based on IP addresses and protocols.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel