Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Eccouncil Exam 312-38 Topic 10 Question 79 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gilma
19 hours ago
Agreed. This question is pretty straightforward. The only real challenge is making sure you understand the difference between the network layer and the other OSI layers. But if you know your stuff, C) is the obvious choice.
upvoted 0 times
Pok
3 days ago
I'm with you guys. The circuit-level gateway is all about the network layer, controlling the flow of packets and securing the network. It's not really concerned with the higher-level session or application stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
4 days ago
That's a good point, Elly. But I think the key distinction is that the circuit-level gateway is more focused on the network-level functions, like IP routing, rather than the end-to-end transport-layer functions. So I still think C) Network layer is the best answer.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Aren't circuit-level gateways also responsible for managing TCP/UDP connections? Wouldn't that mean they're working at the transport layer as well?
upvoted 0 times
Joye
7 days ago
I agree with Tawna. The circuit-level gateway firewall is responsible for making routing decisions and controlling the flow of traffic at the network layer. It's not operating at the data-link, session, or transport layers.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
8 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the answer is C) Network layer. The circuit-level gateway firewall operates at the network layer, filtering traffic based on IP addresses and protocols.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel