Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam E20-375 Topic 8 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's E20-375 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 8
[All E20-375 Questions]

Which command displays RPA hardware platform information?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Comments

Justine
9 hours ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced by any of those options. I feel like the correct answer has to be something more direct, like 'get_rpa_platform' or something. 'get_rpa_states' sounds the most promising to me.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
1 days ago
I don't know, guys. 'get_system_settings' could also be a valid answer. That might include some hardware configuration details, no?
upvoted 0 times
Wava
2 days ago
I'm leaning more towards 'get_rpa_statistics'. That command probably gives you a bunch of detailed hardware-related metrics and stats, which seems like the kind of information they'd be looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Bernadine
4 days ago
I'm not so sure about that, Dustin. Doesn't 'get_rpa_states' sound like the more likely option? I mean, it's specifically asking about RPA hardware, not just the general system status.
upvoted 0 times
Dustin
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward enough. I'm pretty sure the command to display RPA hardware platform information is 'get_system_status'. That's the one that gives you all the system-level details, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel