Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam E20-065 Topic 3 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's E20-065 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 3
[All E20-065 Questions]

If two of the communities are re-designated to be one community, how does that change the network characteristics?

Refer to the exhibit.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

In-Depth Question Analysis and Community Discussions

Chantell
1 days ago
I'm not feeling too confident about this question. I mean, look at that image - it's like a bowl of spaghetti! How are we supposed to figure out the network characteristics just from that?
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
2 days ago
Haha, you know what they say, 'the network always wins!' But in all seriousness, I think C) Modularity would increase is the best answer. Combining communities should make the network more modular, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Dean
3 days ago
I don't know, I'm kind of confused by this whole 'network characteristics' thing. Is this like, social network analysis or something?
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards B) Network diameter would decrease. If we're combining two communities, that should shorten the average distance between nodes, right?
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
7 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure what the right answer is, but I can see the logic behind a few of the options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel