Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam DES-6322 Topic 4 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's DES-6322 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 4
[All DES-6322 Questions]

The VxRail Deployment Wizard is being used on a VxRail cluster with a customer-supplied VDS. Which settings must be used to ensure successful installation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mila
4 hours ago
I'm with Shawna on this one. The VxRail vCenter Server and step-by-step approach just feels the most straightforward and reliable to me. No need to get fancy unless we really have to.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
2 days ago
Guys, guys, let's not overthink this. As long as we follow the step-by-step method, we should be good, right? I mean, how hard can it be? *chuckles* Famous last words, I know.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Uploading a configuration file (JSON) could be a more efficient way to go, especially if the customer already has a specific setup in mind. But I'd want to double-check the documentation to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
4 days ago
Option C looks the most promising to me. Using the VxRail vCenter Server and the step-by-step method seems like the safest approach to ensure a successful installation.
upvoted 0 times
Marquetta
6 days ago
I think the key here is figuring out whether we need to use the VxRail vCenter Server or join an external vCenter Server. That's going to determine a lot of the other settings we need to use.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
8 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's important to understand the details of VxRail deployment with a customer-supplied VDS. I'm not sure if I fully grasp the implications of the different options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel