Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam DES-4122 Topic 5 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's DES-4122 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 5
[All DES-4122 Questions]

For security reasons, the Dell EMC PowerEdge server power button must be disabled. Use the System Setup Utility in the simulator to disable the power button. When you have finished using the simulator, click Next.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marquetta
8 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. First, we need to find the System Setup Utility in the simulator. Then we should be able to locate the power button setting and disable it. But the key is being able to re-enable it afterwards, right?
upvoted 0 times
Reta
10 days ago
Haha, yeah, I bet the test writers are just trying to catch us out. They're probably looking for people who will permanently disable the power button and then have no way to turn the server back on. That would be a pretty funny mistake to make.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
11 days ago
Ah, I see what you mean. If we can disable the power button, then we should also be able to turn it back on, right? Maybe that's the real purpose of this question - to see if we can properly restore the functionality after disabling it.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
12 days ago
Hmm, I wonder if this is some kind of a trick question. Maybe they're testing whether we know how to re-enable the power button after disabling it. That would make more sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Disabling the power button just seems like it could create more problems than it solves. What if there's a power outage or something and you need to shut the server down quickly? Removing that button seems like a bad idea.
upvoted 0 times
Tricia
15 days ago
I'm not sure why they would want to disable the power button on a server. That seems like a really strange requirement. Isn't the power button kind of an important safety feature in case of an emergency?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel