Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam DES-3128 Topic 1 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's DES-3128 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 1
[All DES-3128 Questions]

An administrator wants to make sure Oracle backups only use a specific storage node.

Use the simulator to configure an AFTD Device on "StorageNodeA" with the name "OracleBackup" using the folder "D \AFTD" to the pool "Default". This storage node should be a dedicated storage node

When you have finished, continue to the next question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonora
8 days ago
This question seems straightforward enough, but I'm a little curious about the potential implications of making a storage node 'dedicated.' I wonder if there are any performance or scalability considerations to keep in mind. Maybe I'll ask the proctor about that during the break.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
10 days ago
I like how the question provides the specific details, like the folder name and pool. That level of detail really helps reinforce the practical nature of the task. I feel confident that I can follow these steps and set up the dedicated storage node as required.
upvoted 0 times
German
11 days ago
Haha, 'StorageNodeA' - I wonder if that's a placeholder name or if the exam is just really creative with their node names. Either way, I'm ready to dive in and configure this AFTD device. Gotta make sure those Oracle backups are locked down tight!
upvoted 0 times
Latia
12 days ago
The steps outlined in the explanation make sense to me. I'm curious to see if there are any potential edge cases or considerations that the question might be hinting at. As long as I understand the fundamentals, I should be able to handle this.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
14 days ago
I agree, this is a practical and relevant question. Ensuring that Oracle backups only use a specific storage node is an important task for any administrator. The explanation provided seems comprehensive and well-structured.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
15 days ago
This is a great question! Configuring a dedicated storage node for Oracle backups is a common requirement in enterprise environments. I like how the question provides a clear set of steps to follow, and the image is really helpful in visualizing the process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel