Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam DES-1121 Topic 8 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's DES-1121 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 8
[All DES-1121 Questions]

Which SYMCLI command can be used to create a new TDEV and assign it to a Storage Group in one step?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vanesa
1 days ago
Hah, symtrx? Really? I think you've been spending too much time in the storage lab, buddy. This is a certification exam, not a game of 'stump the chump'. Let's stick to the basics here.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
3 days ago
You know, I was just thinking - what if the answer is none of the above? Maybe they're trying to trick us, and the real answer is some obscure SYMCLI command that nobody uses. Like, I don't know, symtrx or something. Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. The symcfg command is used for managing the overall storage configuration, so that could be an option too. This is a tough one, but I'm leaning towards C) symcfg.
upvoted 0 times
Ora
5 days ago
Hold on, guys. I think you're both off the mark. The symdev command is used for managing individual storage devices, so that's my pick. Creating a new TDEV and assigning it to a Storage Group sounds like a symdev kind of job to me.
upvoted 0 times
Noah
7 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The symaccess command is more for managing host access to storage, not for creating new devices. My money's on B) symsg, since that's the command for managing Storage Groups.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
9 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. SYMCLI is a command-line interface for managing EMC storage systems, and we need to create a new TDEV (thin device) and assign it to a Storage Group in one step. I'm thinking it might be D) symaccess, since that command is used for managing access to storage devices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel