Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Dell EMC Exam DEE-1111 Topic 1 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for Dell EMC's DEE-1111 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 1
[All DEE-1111 Questions]

A three-brick PowerMax 8000 is running PowerMaxOS 5978.444.444. The system is configured with Flash Drives RAID 5 (7+1). The customer wants to expand the capacity with SCM drives.

Which minimum configuration is supported?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glenn
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, that OS version is definitely a red herring. But you know what they say, 'the devil's in the details.' I'm going to go with B - it seems the most straightforward solution to the problem at hand.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
10 days ago
Hold up, did anyone else notice the bit about the PowerMaxOS version? 5978.444.444? That's gotta be a typo, right? I mean, who names their OS like that? *chuckles* Probably some marketing genius trying to make it sound more impressive.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
11 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. The question clearly states the customer wants to expand the capacity with SCM drives, so the answer has to be D. Three RAID 5 (7+1) configurations added to each brick - that's the only way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
12 days ago
Option B, huh? Nah, I'm feeling more confident in C. I mean, if they're asking for the minimum configuration, then adding 2x RAID 5 (7+1) to a single brick seems like the logical choice. Plus, it's a nice middle ground between the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Peter
14 days ago
I agree, this question seems a bit too specific. But hey, maybe it's their way of weeding out the posers and finding the true PowerMax experts. I'm just going to take a wild guess and go with option B. After all, what's the worst that can happen?
upvoted 0 times
Micah
16 days ago
Man, this question is a real doozy! I mean, who in their right mind would expect us to know the intricacies of PowerMax 8000 configurations? I feel like I'm being tested on some obscure tech trivia rather than actual industry knowledge.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel