Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CrowdStrike Exam CCFR-201 Topic 1 Question 10 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kayleigh
7 days ago
Nah, I don't think D) Active Sensors is the right answer. That's more likely to just show us the sensors that are currently online and operational, without necessarily indicating the software versions they're running.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
9 days ago
Hey, what about D) Active Sensors? Couldn't that also show us the sensors that are running unsupported versions? I mean, if they're active but have outdated software, that should be visible there too.
upvoted 0 times
Yong
10 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. B) Inactive Sensors makes the most sense to me. Those sensors are probably running older, unsupported versions of the software.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
11 days ago
Ah, I see what they're going for. The correct answer has to be B) Inactive Sensors. Those would be the ones running unsupported versions, right? The other options don't seem to directly indicate that information.
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
13 days ago
Hmm, I think it might be C) Sensors in RFM (Rapid Firmware Management). That dashboard item should show us which sensors are running outdated firmware versions that need to be updated.
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
15 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure which of these dashboard items would indicate sensors with unsupported versions. I'm leaning towards B) Inactive Sensors, but I'm not completely confident.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel