Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CrowdStrike Exam CCFH-202 Topic 6 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for CrowdStrike's CCFH-202 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 6
[All CCFH-202 Questions]

Which of the following best describes the purpose of the Mac Sensor report?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

This is the correct answer for the same reason as above. The Mac Sensor report provides a comprehensive view of activities occurring on Mac hosts, including items of interest that may be hunting or investigation leads. It does not display a listing of all Mac hosts with or without a Falcon sensor installed, nor does it provide a detection focused view of known malicious activities occurring on Mac hosts.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Janella
7 days ago
Lettie, are you serious? That makes no sense at all. Why would the report show hosts without the sensor installed? That's the opposite of what a sensor report should do.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
9 days ago
Guys, guys, let's not overthink this. I'm pretty sure the answer is A. The Mac Sensor report is just a list of all Mac hosts without a Falcon sensor installed. Why complicate it?
upvoted 0 times
Pearlie
10 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I'm kind of torn between B and D. They both sound like they could be valid descriptions, but I'm not sure which one is more accurate. I guess it depends on the specific details of the report.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
11 days ago
I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Hoa. I think option C is the best answer. The Mac Sensor report is simply a listing of all Mac hosts with a Falcon sensor installed, right? That seems like the most straightforward and accurate description to me.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree. I'm not super familiar with the Mac Sensor report, but from the options given, I'm leaning towards B or D. They both seem to describe a report that provides some kind of detection or activity information, which seems more in line with the purpose of a sensor report.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
14 days ago
I think this question is a bit tricky. The purpose of the Mac Sensor report seems to be a bit ambiguous, and I'm not sure which answer option best describes it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel