Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam XK0-005 Topic 2 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's XK0-005 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 2
[All XK0-005 Questions]

A technician just fixed a few issues in some code and is ready to deploy the code into production. Which of the following steps should the technician take next?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kristian
15 days ago
Option A? Really? What is this, a magic trick? Let's just pull the code and get it done, no need for fancy branching!
upvoted 0 times
Abel
1 months ago
Option D, for sure. I'm not about to create a new branch just to deploy some fixes. Keep it simple, my friend!
upvoted 0 times
Chana
1 months ago
I'd choose B. Cloning the main branch is the best way to start, right? Gotta love those git commands!
upvoted 0 times
Amos
13 days ago
User 3: I agree with Audry and Amos. Pulling the latest changes is a must before deploying.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
14 days ago
User 2: Audry is right. Updating the local copy first is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
18 days ago
User 1: I'd go with D. Pulling the latest changes is important before deploying.
upvoted 0 times
Beata
1 months ago
I agree with Viva. Creating a pull request is the best way to ensure the code changes are reviewed before merging into production.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
1 months ago
D is the way to go, no doubt! Don't wanna deploy code that's out of sync with the main branch.
upvoted 0 times
Frederick
1 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with C. Creating a pull request is the way to go, right? Seems the safest approach.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
1 months ago
Option D looks good to me. Gotta make sure the local code is up-to-date before deploying!
upvoted 0 times
Mose
16 days ago
User 3: Agreed, it's always a good practice to perform a git pull before deploying any changes.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
20 days ago
User 2: Definitely, keeping the local copy updated is important for a smooth deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Salley
24 days ago
Yes, updating the local copy with a git pull is definitely important before deploying.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
25 days ago
Option D looks good to me. Gotta make sure the local code is up-to-date before deploying!
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
25 days ago
Yes, updating the local copy with a git pull is definitely important before deploying. Good choice!
upvoted 0 times
Talia
29 days ago
Yeah, updating the local copy with a git pull is definitely important before deploying.
upvoted 0 times
Farrah
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Darci
1 months ago
User 1: Option D looks good to me. Gotta make sure the local code is up-to-date before deploying!
upvoted 0 times
Viva
1 months ago
I think the technician should create a git pull request to merge into main.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel