Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam TK0-201 Topic 4 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's TK0-201 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 4
[All TK0-201 Questions]

When administering an open book quiz on vocabulary words, a student brings each question to the instructor for clarification. This need for constant feedback is a:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louvenia
13 days ago
You know, I bet this student is just trying to get the answers ahead of everyone else. They're probably hoping the instructor will just give them the correct answers instead of making them think for themselves.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
14 days ago
I agree with Rochell. This is a textbook case of a student who hasn't grasped the material. They're trying to get the answers from the instructor instead of actually learning the vocabulary words.
upvoted 0 times
Rochell
15 days ago
I think the answer is pretty straightforward. This student is clearly struggling to grasp the material and is relying on the instructor for constant feedback. That's a sign they haven't fully understood the information.
upvoted 0 times
Orville
16 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the correct answer is obvious or if there's some hidden meaning behind it.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
13 hours ago
A) way to get the correct answers before the other students.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel