Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam TK0-201 Topic 2 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's TK0-201 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 2
[All TK0-201 Questions]

A trainer begins every new class with a short humorous anecdote and introductions, and then immediately begins teaching the material. Which of the following should be added to the beginning of the course to set a more effective tone for the course?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leah
4 days ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards the opportunity for students to ask questions. That way, any lingering concerns or uncertainties can be addressed upfront, and the students can feel more confident going into the content.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
5 days ago
I'm with Glenn on this one. Knowing the 'why' behind the course is crucial for setting the right tone. Plus, it helps the students stay engaged and motivated throughout the duration of the class.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
6 days ago
I disagree, Catalina. I think starting with a discussion of the manager's reasons for providing the course would be more effective. That way, the students can understand the importance and relevance of the material being covered.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think an explanation of the learning objectives would be a great way to set the tone for the course. That way, the students know what to expect and can stay focused on the key takeaways.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel