Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam TK0-201 Topic 1 Question 74 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's TK0-201 exam
Question #: 74
Topic #: 1
[All TK0-201 Questions]

An instructor uses candy for correct answers as a motivational tool. The instructor notices that an individual student gives most of their candy to the student next to them, but continues to volunteer answers to questions. This is MOST likely an indication that:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tarra
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, seriously. Maybe the student is just trying to make friends or something. Gotta work on that candy-hoarding game, my friend!
upvoted 0 times
Marget
9 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. Although, you know, if I was that student, I'd probably be keeping the candy for myself! Why give it away to the person next to you? What is this, some kind of candy-sharing communist utopia?
upvoted 0 times
Beata
10 days ago
I agree, the fact that they're still answering questions even though they're not keeping the candy for themselves is a pretty clear sign that they're interested in the material, not just the reward. I'd say option A is the most likely explanation.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
11 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the key here is that the student is volunteering answers, even though they're giving away the candy they're getting. That suggests they're motivated by something other than just the candy itself.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel