Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-701 Topic 1 Question 11 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ligia
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. 'Risk score' seems like it could work too - that's a quantitative assessment of the level of risk, right? Tough call.
upvoted 0 times
Brent
7 days ago
Haha, a risk trivia night sounds great. We can call it 'Risk it for the biscuit.' Anyway, I'm pretty sure D. Risk threshold is the right answer here. It's the top level of risk the organization deems acceptable.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
9 days ago
I was leaning towards 'risk level' myself. Isn't that the measure of the potential for loss or harm? Seems like that could be the 'maximum allowance of accepted risk'.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
9 days ago
I'm still a little fuzzy on the differences between all these terms. Maybe we should have a risk management trivia night to prepare for this exam. I'll bring the risk puns!
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
10 days ago
Yeah, me neither. But I think 'risk threshold' sounds like it could be the right answer. That's the maximum amount of risk an organization is willing to accept, right?
upvoted 0 times
Haley
10 days ago
Oof, this question seems tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the difference between all these risk-related terms.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
10 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards B. Risk level. Isn't that the scale or categorization of risk, like low, medium, high? But I could see how risk threshold is the better answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Francine. Risk threshold makes the most sense to me. The other options seem more like ways to measure or describe risk, not the actual maximum allowed.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
13 days ago
I think the answer is D. Risk threshold. That's the maximum level of risk that an organization is willing to accept before taking action, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dudley
15 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not sure if I know the difference between all these risk-related terms. Anyone have any thoughts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel