Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam SY0-601 Topic 4 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's SY0-601 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 4
[All SY0-601 Questions]

The primary goal of the threat-hunting team at a large company is to identify cyberthreats that the SOC has not detected. Which of the following types of data would the threat-hunting team primarily use to identify systems that are exploitable?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

A vulnerability scan is a type of data that can identify systems that are exploitable by detecting known weaknesses and misconfigurations in the software and hardware. Packet capture, threat feed, and user behavior are types of data that can help identify malicious activities or indicators of compromise, but not necessarily the systems that are vulnerable to exploitation.

Comments

Pearline
6 hours ago
Yeah, it's a tough one. I'm leaning towards B) Packet capture, but I'm not 100% confident. Vulnerability scans can give you a good idea of what's exploitable, but I think the threat-hunting team would want to actually see what's happening on the network.
upvoted 0 times
Trevor
2 days ago
Whoa, this question is tricky! I'm not sure if I'd be able to answer it correctly. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel