Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam N10-008 Topic 1 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's N10-008 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 1
[All N10-008 Questions]

Users are unable to access files on their department share located on flle_server 2. The network administrator has been tasked with validating routing between networks hosting workstation A and file server 2.

INSTRUCTIONS

Click on each router to review output, identity any Issues, and configure the appropriate solution

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of trie simulation, please click the reset All button;

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pansy
4 days ago
I bet the answer is just changing some routing configs. How hard can it be? *chuckles* Famous last words, I know.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
5 days ago
Hmm, I wonder if there could be any surprises here. The 'appropriate solution' part makes me think there might be a tricky aspect we need to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Gaston
6 days ago
Yeah, the instructions are clear enough. I'm curious to see what kind of issues we might find in the network configuration.
upvoted 0 times
William
7 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. We just need to check the routing between the workstation and the file server, right? I'm confident I can figure this out.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel