Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam N10-008 Topic 1 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's N10-008 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 1
[All N10-008 Questions]

Users are unable to access files on their department share located on flle_server 2. The network administrator has been tasked with validating routing between networks hosting workstation A and file server 2.

INSTRUCTIONS

Click on each router to review output, identity any Issues, and configure the appropriate solution

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of trie simulation, please click the reset All button;

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ena
13 days ago
Ha, I bet the network admin who has to fix this is not having a great day. Hopefully, we can come up with a good solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
14 days ago
I'm a little worried about this question. Routing can be a complex topic, and I'm not the strongest at it. But I'll do my best to work through it.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
15 days ago
Yeah, the instructions tell us to check the routers, so I'm guessing the problem lies there. Let's see what we can find when we look at the router outputs.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
14 hours ago
Let's start by reviewing the output from each router.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
16 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky networking question. I wonder if the issue is with the routing configuration between the workstation and the file server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel