Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam DA0-001 Topic 4 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's DA0-001 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 4
[All DA0-001 Questions]

Joe. an analyst. tests the loading time on a dashboard he is preparing to go live and finds it is slower than he would like. Which of the following must occur to decrease the loading time?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leoma
4 days ago
Haha, good one Gregg! But seriously, I think Tamesha and Dorsey are on the right track. Optimizing the dashboard is the way to go. I'd start by looking at the data queries and see if there's any way to streamline them or reduce the amount of data being pulled.
upvoted 0 times
Gregg
5 days ago
You know, I was just thinking about how my grandma could probably load this dashboard faster than some of us. She's got skills, I tell you what.
upvoted 0 times
Dorsey
6 days ago
I agree with Tamesha. Optimizing the dashboard seems like the logical step here. We shouldn't just deploy it as-is if the loading time is unacceptable. And changing the field definitions or updating the subscribers doesn't seem directly related to the performance issue.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The dashboard loading time is slower than desired, so we need to figure out how to optimize it. I'm thinking option D - Optimize the dashboard - is the way to go. We need to look at the data sources, visualizations, and overall design to see what can be improved.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel