Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam DA0-001 Topic 2 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's DA0-001 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 2
[All DA0-001 Questions]

Which of the following is an example of a flat file?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

A CSV file is a type of flat file that stores data as plain text in a table-like structure with rows and columns. Each row represents a single record, while columns represent fields or attributes of the dat

a. A CSV file uses commas or other delimiters to separate the values in each row.A CSV file can be easily imported or exported by various applications and programs12

Contribute your Thoughts:

Herman
13 days ago
Haha, yeah, I hear you. It's almost too easy. But hey, I'll take it. Gotta make sure we get those easy ones right, you know? Don't want to accidentally pick B) PDF file or something crazy like that.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
14 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. A CSV file is about as flat as it gets. Although, I have to say, if this is the kind of question they're asking, I'm starting to wonder how challenging the rest of the exam is going to be. Might be an easy one to knock out of the park.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
15 days ago
I agree, the CSV file is definitely the way to go. It's a simple, structured data format that's easy to work with. Plus, it's not like those other options are even close - PDF, JSON, and JPEG are all completely different types of files.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
16 days ago
Hmm, this one seems pretty straightforward. I think the obvious answer here is A) CSV file. That's a classic example of a flat file, right?
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
15 hours ago
Yes, you're absolutely right! A) CSV file is a perfect example of a flat file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel