Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CV0-004 Topic 1 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CV0-004 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 1
[All CV0-004 Questions]

A company serves customers globally from its website hosted in North Americ

a. A cloud engineer recently deployed new instances of the website in the Europe region. Which of the

following is the most likely reason?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The most likely reason for deploying new instances of a website in the Europe region, in addition to the ones hosted in North America, is to reduce latency for users located in Europe. By having the website's resources closer to the end-users, the data has a shorter distance to travel, resulting in faster load times and better performance. Reference: CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide (Exam CV0-004) by Todd Montgomery and Stephen Olson

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nickolas
4 days ago
Haha, yeah. I was just about to say that. Redundancy is key in the cloud these days. And let's be real, who doesn't love saving a few bucks? Decreased costs are always a bonus.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
5 days ago
You know, I was just thinking about that. It also makes sense from a security perspective. Hosting the website in multiple regions can help mitigate the risk of a single point of failure or a localized attack.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Reducing latency is probably the main driver here. Customers in Europe would be able to access the website much faster if it's hosted in their region.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
7 days ago
Hmm, I think the most likely reason is to reduce latency for customers in Europe. Having the website instances closer to them would mean faster load times and a better overall user experience.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel