Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CV0-003 Topic 3 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CV0-003 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 3
[All CV0-003 Questions]

A cloud engineer recently used a deployment script template to implement changes on a cloud-hosted web application. The web application communicates with a managed database on the back end. The engineer later notices the web application is no longer receiving data from the managed database. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Paris
4 days ago
Ah, good point. But wouldn't a misconfiguration in the routing traffic also cause a communication issue between the two components? It's a tough call, but I'm leaning towards that one.
upvoted 0 times
Svetlana
5 days ago
You know, I was reading about these types of issues the other day, and I remember the instructor mentioning that user permissions can sometimes be the culprit. Maybe the web app doesn't have the right permissions to access the database.
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
6 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, but then I also considered the possibility of a misconfiguration in the firewall. That could be preventing the necessary traffic from reaching the database.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the most likely cause is a misconfiguration in the network ACL. That could be blocking the communication between the web app and the managed database.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel