Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CS0-003 Topic 8 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CS0-003 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 8
[All CS0-003 Questions]

A vulnerability analyst is writing a report documenting the newest, most critical vulnerabilities identified in the past month. Which of the following public MITRE repositories would be best to review?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Raymon
7 days ago
You know, I'm surprised ATT&CK isn't one of the options. That's a pretty well-known MITRE framework for cataloging adversary tactics and techniques.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
7 days ago
I'm pretty sure the Cyber Analytics Repository is made up. Sounds like something they'd throw in to see if we're paying attention. Gotta love these vendors and their tricks.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
8 days ago
I definitely agree. Between CVE, ATT&CK, and now this 'Cyber Analytics Repository' thing, it's a lot to keep track of. Wait, is that even a real MITRE repo?
upvoted 0 times
Micah
9 days ago
Nah, I don't think so. C) sounds more like a repository for threat analysis, not vulnerability info. I'm sticking with B) Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
9 days ago
I know, right? It's like they want us to be cybersecurity encyclopedias or something. But hey, at least this one seems a little more straightforward than some of the other questions.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
10 days ago
Ugh, another vulnerability question. I feel like these exams are just trying to trip us up with all these obscure MITRE repositories. How are we supposed to remember all of these?
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
10 days ago
I don't know, you guys. I'm kind of tempted by option C) Cyber Analytics Repository. That sounds like it might have some juicy data on the latest threats and vulnerabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
11 days ago
Ha! Looks like the exam writer is trying to trip us up with those options. I'm going to go with B) as well. It just seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
13 days ago
I'm leaning towards B) Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures. That sounds like it might have the most up-to-date information on the newest and most critical vulnerabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Loreen
15 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky one. I'm not sure which one would be the best to review. They all sound like they might have some relevant information, but I'm not familiar with the MITRE repositories.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel