Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CLO-002 Topic 7 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CLO-002 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 7
[All CLO-002 Questions]

A cloud administrator notices users call to report application performance degradation between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. every day. Which of the following is the BEST option for the administrator to configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aliza
4 days ago
I'm going to go with D) Auto-scaling as well. It seems like the most logical choice to handle the increased load during the specific time period. Although, I do agree with the others that more information would be helpful to really diagnose the issue. Hopefully, the administrator can dig a little deeper and figure out the root cause before implementing a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm kind of stumped on this one too. I feel like we're missing some key details that would help us narrow down the best option. Maybe the administrator should try to gather more information about the specific application and infrastructure before deciding on a configuration change. I mean, if it's a certain application causing the issue, that might point us in the right direction.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
6 days ago
I agree, this question seems a bit vague. It's not clear what the underlying cause of the performance degradation is. Without more information, it's hard to determine the best solution. I'm leaning towards D) Auto-scaling, as that might help handle the increased load during the problematic time period, but I'm not completely confident in that answer.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The question is asking about the best option to configure for the performance degradation issue, but the answer choices don't seem directly related to the problem. I'm not sure if any of these options would truly address the root cause of the issue.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel