Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CLO-002 Topic 3 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CLO-002 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 3
[All CLO-002 Questions]

A company is planning to use cloud computing to extend the compute resources that will run a new resource- intensive application. A direct deployment to the cloud would cause unexpected billing. Which of the following must be generated while the application is running on-premises to predict the cloud budget for this project better?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Matthew
12 days ago
Haha, that's a great analogy! I wonder if the exam creators are trying to trick us with the other options, but the baseline is definitely the way to go. It's the foundation for accurately predicting the cloud costs.
upvoted 0 times
Kendra
13 days ago
Yeah, the baseline makes the most sense. It's like trying to plan a road trip without knowing how much gas your car needs - you'll end up with a nasty surprise at the pump!
upvoted 0 times
Clare
15 days ago
I agree with you on that. A baseline will give us a clear understanding of the application's resource requirements, which is crucial for estimating the cloud billing. I'm not sure why the other options like proof of concept or feasibility study would be relevant here.
upvoted 0 times
Brent
9 hours ago
Baseline will definitely help us understand the resource requirements of the application.
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
15 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the correct answer here is C) Baseline. We need to generate a baseline of the application's resource usage while running on-premises to predict the cloud costs accurately.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel