Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CompTIA Exam CLO-002 Topic 5 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for CompTIA's CLO-002 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 5
[All CLO-002 Questions]

A cloud risk assessment indicated possible outages in some regions. In response, the company enabled geo- redundancy for its cloud environment. Which of the following did the company adopt?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Long
8 hours ago
Risk transference? Nah, that doesn't really make sense in this case. The company is taking an active step to mitigate the risk, not just handing it off to someone else. A all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
8 hours ago
Haha, careful Adria, don't jinx yourself! These certification exams have a way of throwing curveballs. But I agree, A) Risk mitigation seems like the most appropriate answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
1 days ago
Hold on, what about option C? Couldn't you argue that by shifting the risk to the cloud provider, the company is actually transferring the risk? Just a thought, but I'm leaning more towards option A as well.
upvoted 0 times
Adria
2 days ago
Exactly, Patria. I think the answer is clear - A) Risk mitigation. This question is a gimme, honestly. I could answer this in my sleep!
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
2 days ago
I agree, option A is definitely the right answer here. Enabling geo-redundancy is a classic risk mitigation strategy to reduce the impact of potential outages in certain regions.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
3 days ago
Hmm, this question is pretty straightforward. The company clearly adopted risk mitigation by implementing geo-redundancy in response to the potential outages. That's a textbook example of risk mitigation.
upvoted 0 times
Patria
3 days ago
I don't think that's the case. Risk transference would be something like buying insurance to cover the potential outages. Geo-redundancy is definitely a risk mitigation approach.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. What about C) Risk transference? Maybe the company is outsourcing the risk to a cloud provider by enabling geo-redundancy?
upvoted 0 times
Dean
6 days ago
I agree with Ezekiel. Geo-redundancy is a classic risk mitigation strategy, where the company is diversifying its infrastructure to minimize the risk of widespread outages.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
8 days ago
This question is definitely testing our understanding of risk management strategies. I think the correct answer is A) Risk mitigation. By enabling geo-redundancy, the company is taking action to reduce the impact of potential outages in certain regions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel