Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CIW Exam 1D0-735 Topic 8 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for CIW's 1D0-735 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 8
[All 1D0-735 Questions]

Consider the following code:

What will be displayed for the computer inventory after the Update Inventory button is clicked twice?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Celeste
8 days ago
I don't know, man. This whole 'computer inventory' thing seems a little too specific. I bet the real answer is just to choose the option that makes the most sense based on the code, without overthinking it.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
10 days ago
Hey, wait a minute! Isn't this just a trick question to see if we're paying attention? Maybe the final value is actually 18 or something totally different.
upvoted 0 times
Tu
11 days ago
I think you guys are overthinking this. The code is just updating the inventory value by 1 each time the button is clicked. So if it's clicked twice, the final value should be 19, not 20 or 22.
upvoted 0 times
Dianne
12 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The way the code is written, it seems to be incrementing the value by 2 each time the button is clicked. So if it's clicked twice, the final value should be 22, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lamar
14 days ago
Hmm, let me take a closer look at the code. It looks like it's incrementing the inventory value by 1 each time the button is clicked. So if it's clicked twice, the final value should be 20, right?
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
16 days ago
Wow, this looks like a tricky one! The code seems to be updating some kind of computer inventory, but I'm not quite sure how the final result will play out.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel