Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CIW Exam 1D0-610 Topic 9 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for CIW's 1D0-610 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 9
[All 1D0-610 Questions]

You have recently purchased a new wireless router. You would like to configure a name for your wireless network so that you can easily identify it when scanning available wireless networks. Which term describes this wireless network device name?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Susy
14 hours ago
You know, I've been staring at this question for a while, and I think the SSID is the most logical answer. It's the name that identifies your wireless network, so that makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Margo
3 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam question writer was trying to trip us up with all these technical-sounding terms. I'm going to go with the SSID option, but I'm not 100% sure it's right.
upvoted 0 times
Wilburn
4 days ago
I'm not sure, to be honest. I was thinking maybe it's the 'Wireless access point (AP)', but I'm not confident about that. This question is a bit confusing.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Kimberlie. The SSID is the name you assign to your wireless network, so that's probably the correct answer. Does anyone have a different opinion?
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
7 days ago
Hmm, it seems like we need to identify the term that describes the name of the wireless network device. I'm leaning towards option D - 'Service Set Identifier (SSID)'. That sounds like it could be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
8 days ago
This is a tricky question! I'm not sure if I know the correct answer, but I'll give it my best shot. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel