Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CIW Exam 1D0-541 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for CIW's 1D0-541 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All 1D0-541 Questions]

Using the Customer and Sales_Rep relations shown in the exhibit, you must datermine a relational

algebraic expression that will result in the following relation:

Which of the following relational algebraic expressions would result in this relation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Monroe
9 days ago
Speak for yourself, dude. I'd take a SQL query any day over this relational algebra nonsense.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
11 days ago
Hey, at least it's not a SQL query! Relational algebra is way more straightforward, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
12 days ago
Oh man, I can already feel a headache coming on. Why do they always make these database questions so convoluted?
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
13 days ago
Hmm, let me take a closer look. Okay, so we've got the Customer and Sales_Rep tables, and we need to come up with an expression that gives us the result shown. This could be tricky, but I think I've got an idea.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
15 days ago
Come on, this one doesn't look too bad. As long as we remember the basic operations, we should be able to figure this out.
upvoted 0 times
Margarita
17 days ago
Ugh, another database question! These are the worst, I'm terrible at relational algebra.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel