Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-403 Topic 4 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-403 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 4
[All 1Y0-403 Questions]

Scenario: An additional zone was recently added to a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment. The main zone is located in New York City, and a small, second zone is located in Tokyo. Within the next year, the number of users in Tokyo is expected to equal that in New York City.

A Citrix Architect recommended the addition of 2 StoreFront servers in Tokyo to support the users.

What should the architect recommend for this environment to ensure user-experience consistency and reduce WAN bandwidth consumption?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Comments

Johnson
10 hours ago
True, true. I think we need to prioritize the user experience and bandwidth efficiency here. Option B just seems like the most well-rounded solution. *chuckles* Though I suppose we could always just tell the users in Tokyo to stop watching cat videos during work hours.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
1 days ago
Yeah, but then you'd have to worry about the WAN bandwidth consumption. With the two zones being equal in size, that could become a real issue if we don't have the Optimal Gateway routing in place.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Option D, adding the two StoreFront servers to the same server group, could also work. It might be simpler to manage and could potentially provide a more seamless experience for users.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
4 days ago
I agree with Wilburn. Option B with the Optimal Gateway routing feature seems like the most appropriate choice here. It should help reduce WAN bandwidth consumption and provide a consistent user experience across the two zones.
upvoted 0 times
Wilburn
6 days ago
This is a tricky question. The number of users in both zones is expected to be equal, so we need a solution that ensures consistent user experience and efficient use of WAN bandwidth. I'm leaning towards option B, which seems to be the best fit for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel