Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Citrix Exam 1Y0-341 Topic 6 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Citrix's 1Y0-341 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 6
[All 1Y0-341 Questions]

Which Citrix Application Delivery Management (ADM) Analytics page allows an engineer to monitor the metrics of end-point analysis and authentication failures?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tyra
9 days ago
Ugh, I hate these Citrix exams. They're always so specific and niche, it's like they're trying to trick you. I'm just going to guess and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
11 days ago
Haha, you're all forgetting the most important rule of Citrix exams: when in doubt, choose the answer with the word 'Insight' in it!
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
12 days ago
You guys are totally overthinking this. It's obviously A) Gateway Insight. That's where all the network and security stuff is handled, including authentication failures.
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
13 days ago
I agree with Daisy. HDX Insight is the way to go here. That's where you'd find all the metrics on end-point analysis and authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Daisy
15 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. B) HDX Insight sounds like it could be the right answer, since it's all about the end-user experience, which is what this question is asking about.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
17 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the answer is probably D) Security Insight, since that sounds like the page that would cover authentication failures.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel