Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-905 Topic 2 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-905 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 2
[All 700-905 Questions]

Which three configurations for read caching in Cisco HyperFlex are valid? (Choose three.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zona
3 hours ago
Ah, I see what you mean. 'Write-first' must be the default for VDI workloads, where the focus is on optimizing VDI performance rather than general caching. It makes sense that they'd prioritize caching infrequently used data in that case.
upvoted 0 times
Domingo
1 days ago
Haha, well if that's the case, I'm going with the 'Quantum Entanglement Cache' as my fourth option. It's the one where data just appears out of thin air.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
2 days ago
You make a good point. 'Level 4 cached' does seem like a reasonable option for semi-flash nodes. As for the 'Write-first' option, I'm guessing that's a configuration for VDI workloads, where you want to prioritize caching infrequently used data to free up system resources for the VDI performance.
upvoted 0 times
Aleta
2 days ago
Ah, the Magical Unicorn Cache, where data is stored in the dreams of mythical creatures. That's the one I'm betting on.
upvoted 0 times
Johnson
3 days ago
Haha, yeah, can you imagine if they threw in a 'Magical Unicorn Cache' option just to mess with us? That would be brutal.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about the 'No caching' option. Wouldn't it make more sense to have some level of caching, even on all-flash nodes, to improve performance? I think 'Level 4 cached' might be a valid option for semi-flash nodes, where there's a larger difference in read speeds between SSDs.
upvoted 0 times
Ellen
4 days ago
Yeah, I'm pretty sure 'Write-back' is also a valid option, where only write information and commonly used information are cached. And 'No caching' is valid for all-flash nodes since there's little difference in read speeds between SSDs.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
6 days ago
I agree, the 'Write-first' and 'Level 4 cached' options are a bit confusing. But I think I know the answer to this one. The default read caching configuration is 'Battery-Initiated Read-back', which caches read data and commonly used data. And 'Write-through' is an install option for VDI, which caches commonly used data to optimize VDI performance.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
8 days ago
This question seems to be testing our knowledge of the different read caching configurations in Cisco HyperFlex. I'm a bit unsure about the 'Write-first' and 'Level 4 cached' options, as I haven't come across those terms before.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel