Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-846 Topic 10 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-846 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 10
[All 700-846 Questions]

Which cloud-managed platform enables IT and OT to deploy devices monitor them and gain actionable insights on their business'?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mendy
11 days ago
You know, I was just reading about these cloud-managed platforms the other day. If I remember correctly, Industrial Asset Vision is the one that really stood out in terms of its capabilities. But hey, who knows, maybe the exam writers are trying to trick us with a curveball!
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about that. The 'IoT Operations Dashboard' option also sounds like it could be a contender. It's a tough call, but I'll have to give this one some more thought.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
13 days ago
I agree, Industrial Asset Vision does sound like the most comprehensive platform that enables IT and OT to manage their devices and gain insights. The other options seem a bit more limited in scope.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
14 days ago
This exam question seems to be testing our knowledge of cloud-managed platforms for Industrial IoT. There are a few options here, but I'm leaning towards Industrial Asset Vision as the best answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel