Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-765 Topic 8 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-765 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 8
[All 700-765 Questions]

What do customers receive when implementing TrustSec?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonor
4 days ago
I was leaning towards B at first, since device profiling is also a key part of TrustSec. But I think C covers the core functionality better. Although, I do wonder if I'll get partial credit for knowing about the device stuff too...
upvoted 0 times
Latonia
5 days ago
Yeah, C is definitely the way to go. The other options don't really capture the essence of TrustSec. I mean, who needs forensics when you can just enforce the right policies in the first place, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
6 days ago
I agree, C seems like the right answer. TrustSec is all about using identity and context to control access, not just relying on traditional network segmentation. That dynamic role-based control is a key part of the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
7 days ago
This question is really testing our understanding of Cisco TrustSec. I think the answer is C - dynamic role-based access control. TrustSec allows you to enforce policies based on user roles rather than just IP addresses or other static parameters.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel