Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-765 Topic 13 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-765 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 13
[All 700-765 Questions]

In the Local Data Center Edge use case, which capabilities are provided by NGFW & NGIPS?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shawna
22 days ago
Haha, I'm just glad they didn't throw in some random answer like 'Bring Your Own Llama' to really mess with us. Let's stick to the options that are actually related to the use case.
upvoted 0 times
Arletta
23 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards A) Identity Services Engine as well, but after reviewing the options, I think B and D are the more relevant capabilities here. The question is specifically asking about the Local Data Center Edge use case.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
24 days ago
I agree with Jill on B and D, but I'm also considering C) Platform exchange grid. Isn't that part of the NGFW and NGIPS capabilities in the Local Data Center Edge use case?
upvoted 0 times
Jill
25 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of the Local Data Center Edge use case. I think the key capabilities provided by NGFW and NGIPS in this use case are B) Reduced attack surface of the on-premises datacenter and D) File Retrospection and Trajectory.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
4 days ago
Exactly, it's important to prioritize those aspects in the Local Data Center Edge use case.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
5 days ago
I see, so the focus is more on security and threat detection.
upvoted 0 times
Ma
6 days ago
I don't think those are the primary capabilities provided by NGFW and NGIPS in this use case.
upvoted 0 times
Mira
7 days ago
What about options A) Identity Services Engine and C) Platform exchange grid?
upvoted 0 times
Queen
8 days ago
Yes, I agree. Those are crucial in the Local Data Center Edge use case.
upvoted 0 times
Richelle
9 days ago
Do you agree that those are the main capabilities?
upvoted 0 times
Georgiann
10 days ago
I think the key capabilities provided by NGFW and NGIPS are B) Reduced attack surface of the on-premises datacenter and D) File Retrospection and Trajectory.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel