Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-755 Topic 8 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-755 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 8
[All 700-755 Questions]

How can Cisco Mobility Express be described?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Earleen
22 days ago
Agreed. Although option B about the number of supported access points and clients is also relevant. Mobility Express is designed for smaller deployments, not huge enterprise networks.
upvoted 0 times
Farrah
23 days ago
Exactly. And option C is the correct answer - it specifically mentions that Mobility Express runs the controller function on an Aironet access point. The other options don't quite capture that.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
24 days ago
Yes, that's my understanding. I think the key is that it runs the wireless LAN controller function on the access point itself, rather than requiring a separate controller appliance.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
7 days ago
Yes, that's my understanding. I think the key is that it runs the wireless LAN controller function on the access point itself, rather than requiring a separate controller appliance.
upvoted 0 times
Charlie
8 days ago
B) ideal for sites with up to 200 access points and 2000 clients
upvoted 0 times
Salena
9 days ago
C) runs a wireless LAN controller function on an Aironet access point
upvoted 0 times
Leota
10 days ago
A) supports WiFi 6 access points
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
25 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I want to make sure I understand the key differences between the options. Cisco Mobility Express is a simplified wireless solution, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel