Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-755 Topic 6 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-755 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 6
[All 700-755 Questions]

What is Meraki's core vision and value proposition?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonida
8 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. But I still think A is the most comprehensive answer. Meraki isn't just about security, it's about providing an all-in-one IT solution that businesses can easily manage from the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
9 days ago
I'm not so sure. Option D about delivering preventative protection without compromising performance also sounds like it could be a key part of their value proposition. Modern networks need that kind of balance, don't they?
upvoted 0 times
Galen
10 days ago
Hah, yeah, Meraki is all about that 'simple yet powerful' approach. They're not trying to dazzle you with the latest bells and whistles, they just want to make your life easier. Options B and C don't really capture that core essence.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
11 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the core vision and value proposition of Meraki is definitely option A - to provide a complete cloud-managed IT solution by simplifying powerful technology. That's really the essence of what they do, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel