Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-755 Topic 12 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 700-755 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 12
[All 700-755 Questions]

What is a function of Cisco Intersight?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wendell
19 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with that PaaS option. Cisco's definitely not competing with Azure or AWS in that space.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
20 days ago
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Intersight doesn't provide any kind of Platform-as-a-Service functionality, so A is definitely out. This seems like a pretty easy question.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
21 days ago
I agree, Intersight is designed to simplify management and provide full programmability through the API. The automation of tasks like RBAC and TAC reporting is also a key feature.
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
4 days ago
I agree, Intersight is designed to simplify management and provide full programmability through the API. The automation of tasks like RBAC and TAC reporting is also a key feature.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
5 days ago
D) Cisco Intersight automates many tasks including RBAC and reporting of cases to TAC
upvoted 0 times
Alease
6 days ago
C) Cisco Intersight is a great start for core management and simplification
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
7 days ago
A) Cisco Intersight provides Platform-as-a-Service management
upvoted 0 times
Avery
22 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. Intersight is Cisco's cloud-based management platform, so I'm guessing the correct answer is a combination of B, C, and D.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel