Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 700-755 Topic 1 Question 34 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viola
11 days ago
You guys are probably right, but I'm still a bit unsure. Meraki is such a powerful and versatile platform, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the foundation. Either way, I'm just glad I don't have to take this exam. Dealing with Cisco's product lineup is like trying to remember the names of all the Kardashians.
upvoted 0 times
Hector
12 days ago
I agree with Blair. Firepower seems like the most logical choice. Plus, the question specifically mentions 'Cisco Security Solution for small businesses,' and Firepower fits that description perfectly.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards Firepower. Cisco's Firepower line of firewalls and security appliances is a key part of their small business security offerings. It provides a comprehensive set of security features tailored for smaller organizations.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
14 days ago
This is a tricky one. Meraki is a popular Cisco product, but I'm not sure if it's the foundation of their small business security solution. Duo and Talos are more geared towards enterprise-level security, so I doubt they're the answer here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel