Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-710 Topic 1 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-710 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 1
[All 500-710 Questions]

The TMS Systems > Navigator menu selection is not visible on a scheduler's computer. Which cause is the most likely?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lyda
22 days ago
Ha, classic IT problem - 'Did you try turning it off and on again?' Seriously though, I think C is the right call here. Permissions issues are always the first thing I check when something's not working right.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
23 days ago
I'm not sure, this one has me scratching my head a bit. If it's a permissions issue, why wouldn't the scheduler just ask their IT team to fix it? Seems like an easy thing to resolve.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
4 days ago
That could be true. Sometimes people try to fix things themselves before asking for help.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
5 days ago
Maybe the scheduler doesn't want to bother the IT team for a small problem.
upvoted 0 times
Owen
6 days ago
It's possible that the scheduler isn't aware that permissions are the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
7 days ago
D) The network has a port blockage.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
8 days ago
C) The scheduler does not have adequate permissions associated to their log in credentials.
upvoted 0 times
Noel
9 days ago
B) NET or US is not set up on the scheduler's computer.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
10 days ago
A) The scheduler s computer has a port blockage.
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
24 days ago
Yeah, I agree that C is probably the right answer. If the scheduler can't see the menu, it's likely due to a permissions problem rather than a network or port issue. Those would usually affect the whole system, not just one user's view.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
25 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if it's asking about a computer issue or a permissions issue. I'm leaning towards option C - the scheduler not having the right permissions. That seems like the most likely cause if the menu option is not visible.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel