Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-710 Topic 1 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-710 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 1
[All 500-710 Questions]

Where must TURN servers be configured in a resilient and scalable Cisco Meeting Servers solution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Charolette
10 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. And just to add to that, the TURN servers are responsible for facilitating media traffic, so they need to be present at both the core and edge to handle the load and provide a seamless experience for users.
upvoted 0 times
Tomoko
11 days ago
I agree, option D seems to be the most comprehensive answer. Configuring TURN servers only on the CMS core or only on the CMS edge would not provide the level of resilience and scalability that the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
12 days ago
Well, based on the options provided, it looks like the answer is D - TURN servers need to be configured on both the CMS core and the CMS edge. This ensures redundancy and scalability across the entire solution.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
13 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but I want to make sure I understand it correctly. Where exactly do TURN servers need to be configured in a resilient and scalable Cisco Meeting Servers solution?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel