Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-490 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-490 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All 500-490 Questions]

Which are two advantages of a ''one switch at a time'' approach to integrating SD-Access into an existing brownfield environment? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Florinda
3 days ago
I'm not so sure about E being an advantage. 'Many new design and deployment opportunities' sounds a bit too good to be true. I'd be more cautious about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
3 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards B and D as the correct answers here. Simplified testing and rollback are key advantages of the 'one switch at a time' approach. It's like the tortoise and the hare – slow and steady wins the race!
upvoted 0 times
Benton
5 days ago
I agree, the 'one switch at a time' approach seems like the least risky option. It allows for simplified testing and rollback if needed. Plus, it's suitable for both campus and remote sites.
upvoted 0 times
Antonette
6 days ago
This question really tests our understanding of SD-Access integration. I think the 'one switch at a time' approach is the most practical option, especially for a brownfield environment where you want to protect recent investments.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel