Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-425 Topic 7 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-425 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 7
[All 500-425 Questions]

Your organization has defined a set of health rules that accurately represent the business functions of its applications. Which two ways should you help the organization see the current status of health rules and events of the business process? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Health rules are the criteria that AppDynamics uses to evaluate the performance and availability of your applications and their components. Health rules can trigger alerts and actions when the conditions are violated or cleared. Events are the occurrences that AppDynamics records when something significant happens in your monitored environment, such as a health rule violation, a policy execution, a deployment, or a custom event.

According to theHealth Rules - AppDynamics, the following two ways can help you see the current status of health rules and events of the business process:

Set up a policy to send an email or text when a health rule status changes: This way, you can get notified in real time when a health rule condition is met or cleared, and take appropriate actions to resolve or prevent issues. You can configure policies to send emails, texts, or other notifications to specific recipients or groups, and include relevant information such as the health rule name, the affected entity, the severity level, and the time range.

Create a dashboard with health and events widgets displayed: This way, you can visualize the health and performance of your applications and their components in a single view, and drill down to the details of each health rule or event. You can create custom dashboards with various widgets that show the health status, the event list, the event summary, the event correlation, and the event timeline of your applications and their components.

Therefore,A(Set up a policy to send an email or text when a health rule status changes) andD(Create a dashboard with health and events widgets displayed) are two ways that can help you see the current status of health rules and events of the business process.Reference:

Cisco AppDynamics Associate Administrator Certification

Health Rules - AppDynamics

[Policies and Actions - AppDynamics]

[Events - AppDynamics]

[Custom Dashboards - AppDynamics]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Paris
3 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Option C about leaving the main applications page open for all to see just seems like a recipe for confusion. A dedicated dashboard is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about option B - running a report every night and sending it out seems a bit outdated. I feel like a real-time dashboard would be much more useful and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Bettyann
5 days ago
I agree, this question is testing our understanding of monitoring and reporting on application health. I'm leaning towards options A and D - setting up alerts and creating a dashboard seem like the most effective ways to keep the organization informed.
upvoted 0 times
Maddie
5 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think I know the right approach. We need to find ways to help the organization see the current status of health rules and events of the business process, and the options given seem to point towards that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel