Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-420 Topic 1 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-420 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All 500-420 Questions]

Which tab within the Application Dashboard displays performance trends for each of Snapshots, Average Response Time, and Events within one central view?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The Transaction Score tab within the Application Dashboard is designed to display performance trends across various metrics including Snapshots, Average Response Time, and Events. It gives a comprehensive view of the transaction performance, providing a score that reflects the health and reliability of transactions over time.

AppDynamics documentation on Application Dashboard:

Contribute your Thoughts:

Naomi
19 days ago
Wait, isn't the Network Dashboard where you'd see network-related performance metrics? I'm not sure that's the right answer either. This is a tough one, guys.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
1 days ago
B) Dashboard
upvoted 0 times
Mila
2 days ago
I believe Application Flow Map is more about overall flow within the application.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
3 days ago
A) Application Flow Map
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
4 days ago
Are you sure? I think Transaction Score displays different information.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
5 days ago
D) Transaction Score
upvoted 0 times
Tori
6 days ago
Oh, I think the Dashboard tab shows the performance trends.
upvoted 0 times
Desiree
7 days ago
B) Dashboard
upvoted 0 times
Kip
20 days ago
Ooh, I think I know this one! The Events tab is where you can see all the alerts and notifications, but I don't think that's what they're looking for here. I'm going to guess D) Transaction Score.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
21 days ago
Hmm, performance trends for Snapshots, Average Response Time, and Events all in one view? That sounds like it could be really useful. I'm leaning towards B) Dashboard, but I'm not totally sure.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
22 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with the Application Dashboard, so I'll need to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel