Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-325 Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-325 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All 500-325 Questions]

Which option does the Cisco Business Edition 4000 Selfcare Portal enable?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Willetta
3 days ago
Haha, 'Selfcare Portal'? I'm picturing a portal where the IT team can go to complain about dealing with all the users calling in for support. 'Hey IT, can you fix my phone? I forgot my password again!' *eye roll*
upvoted 0 times
Lashanda
4 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards option C as well. Managing all sites from a central portal seems like a key feature for a business-focused solution like the BE4000. Plus, 'Selfcare' implies some kind of self-service capabilities for the customer, which aligns with that.
upvoted 0 times
Mable
5 days ago
I agree, the cloud connection options don't seem right. The question mentions a 'Selfcare Portal', so I'm thinking it's probably related to management and configuration of the system. Option C about managing all sites within an organization sounds the most relevant to me.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but I want to make sure I understand the options correctly. The Cisco Business Edition 4000 is an on-premises solution, so I don't think it would connect to Cisco's cloud platforms like HCS or Spark. That leaves options B and C as the more likely choices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel