Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-325 Topic 1 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-325 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 1
[All 500-325 Questions]

Which appliance comes with Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor Plus software?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

James
20 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. Maybe the BE7000 since it's the latest and most advanced model in Cisco's BE series? But I could be wrong. This exam really likes to throw some curveballs, doesn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Lacey
21 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C, the 3rd-party Specs-based server. From what I know, the Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor Plus software is a software-only product that can be installed on compatible hardware.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
22 days ago
I think the BE6000 is the appliance that comes with the Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor Plus software. It's one of Cisco's unified communications appliances, so that seems like a logical fit.
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
2 days ago
Thanks for the information, it's good to know the differences between the options.
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
3 days ago
Exactly, each option caters to a different scale of business requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
4 days ago
Interesting, so it really depends on the size and needs of the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Arlen
5 days ago
BE4000 is more for small businesses, 3rd-party Specs-based server can be used with third-party hardware, and BE7000 is for larger enterprises.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
6 days ago
What about the other options like BE4000, 3rd-party Specs-based server, and BE7000?
upvoted 0 times
Alise
7 days ago
That's correct! The BE6000 does come with Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor Plus software.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
8 days ago
BE6000
upvoted 0 times
Theron
23 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the Cisco UC Virtualization Hypervisor Plus software is bundled with a specific appliance or if it's compatible with any 3rd-party server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel