Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-325 Topic 1 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-325 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 1
[All 500-325 Questions]

Which option does Cisco TAC require to support UC applications running on third-party servers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Luz
11 days ago
Well, I don't think VMware vCenter or Citrix XenServer would be the correct answer, as those are just virtualization platforms. Cisco TAC would be more concerned with the specific configuration requirements, not the underlying hypervisor.
upvoted 0 times
Lina
12 days ago
I was leaning towards C as well, but I'm curious about the other options. Does anyone have any insights on why the other choices might be wrong?
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
13 days ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is C. Cisco TAC would require different parameters for UC applications running on third-party servers, compared to UC on UCS. The hardware and virtualization environment would be different, so the configuration needs to be adjusted accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
14 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with Cisco TAC's requirements for supporting UC applications on third-party servers. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel