Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-301 Topic 1 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-301 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 1
[All 500-301 Questions]

Which connector in a Cisco Spark Hybrid deployment can create a Cisco Spark room and WebEx Scheduled Meeting simply by adding @Spark and @WebEx in the ''location'' field of the meeting window?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tran
22 days ago
Definitely, the calendar connector seems like the way to go. I wonder if it can also sync up the attendee lists and other meeting details across the platforms. That would be a real time-saver.
upvoted 0 times
Karima
23 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The calendar connector would be the one that can bridge the gap between the two systems and make it easy to schedule meetings. It's a pretty clever feature if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
5 days ago
I think the calendar connector is a smart solution for integrating Cisco Spark and WebEx.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
6 days ago
Definitely! It makes scheduling meetings much easier and more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
7 days ago
It's a great feature that bridges the gap between the two systems seamlessly.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
8 days ago
I agree, it can simplify the process by just adding @Spark and @WebEx in the 'location' field of the meeting window.
upvoted 0 times
Titus
9 days ago
Yes, the calendar connector is the one that can create a Cisco Spark room and WebEx Scheduled Meeting.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
10 days ago
calendar connector
upvoted 0 times
Dorothea
24 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Based on the options provided, the calendar connector seems like the most likely answer. It makes sense that it would be able to create meetings in both platforms by just adding the @Spark and @WebEx tags.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
25 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with the Cisco Spark Hybrid deployment, but I think the key here is to look for the connector that can interact with both Cisco Spark and WebEx.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel